This is the professional resource site of David Weinstein. David has 15 years experience in
information technology including all aspects of software quality assurance as well as change and release management under the ITIL framework. On this site you will find
information about his current work experience, background and resume summaries, and professional resources ranging
from fellow colleagues to sites about QA and IT information as well as useful testing tools
and web applications.
Software Quality Assurance and Testing
A proven track record in helping companies plan and implement quality solutions and methodology which enable
them to improve productivity, eliminate redundancy, improve the bottom line and optimize cost
and resource savings.
David's current and prior experience
includes software quality assurance such as test design, execution,
defect reporting, automation, QA methodology design and implementation,
project leadership, interfacing with development and management during
the application development and testing life cycle. Other experience includes
systems analysis, requirements documentation, and programming end user
applications in 4GL and structured programming languages such as dBase3,
Basic, and Pascal.
Change and Release Management
Latest experience includes Change and Release Management under the ITIL framework.
David received both beginner and advanced ITIL certifications to support his work in
implementing the ITIL best practice model for the North American region of a global corporation.
He is also involved in the design and implementation of a new global change process for the organization
and is its regional champion and coordinator.
Please contact David
for current availability.
David's areas of interest include but are not limited to:
- All aspects of software quality assurance and testing.
- Creative and innovative problem solving challenges.
- Policy, process, and procedure design, implementation, and improvement.
- Implementation of best practice models which benefit the business.
- Facilitating cross functional communication to improve business process and success.
- Working independently or as part of a team and cross organizationally to add value and achieve goals.
- Exposure to leading edge technology and ideas.
- Automated testing using tools such as SilkTest, WinRunner, Rational Robot.
- Databases and data testing.
Please see the experience summary and resume sections for more information.
Web Design and Development
Your web site should be part of a unified marketing strategy to achieve your organizations goals.
David can design a site that will help you attract customers, obtain prospective customer contact information,
exchange links with appropriate affiliates and partners, and bring targeted traffic with search engine optimization.